Oh Murphy.

Murphy's Law |Mûr'fēz Lô|
 noun 
Any axiom stating that anything that can possibly go wrong, will go wrong.


Poor Murphy. I mean, really. They named this law after him. 
I don't even want to know events his life consisted of. 

At the same time, I would like to challenge him.
Maybe in 100 years people will be saying,
"Rachel's Law"
at which point their friends will, knowingly and sympathetically,
offer a pat on the shoulder and a knowing head nod.


Bring it on Murphy.
:] 


At the same time, amidst all of this hullabaloo, I'm tryin real hard to be happy!
It could always be worse [knock on wood]
I am healthy, I have friends and family to love and that love me, 
the gospel is true and life will go on!

Who's strong?
This girl.
Who's smiling?
This girl.

Who is so ready to have a Diet Coke!?
this girl.

Psalm 73:26

No comments:

Post a Comment