The Diet From...You Know Where.

A few weeks back I had a brilliant idea.  I decided that for one week I would eat a Vegan diet! Besides, it couldn't be that hard, right? And, I don't even really like food!......

WORST WEEK EVER.

Hard does not even begin to cover it.  More like, cruel and unusual punishment. I was having dreams of big thick juicy cheeseburgers by the end of the week. I don't even really like cheeseburgers!

Originally this was going to be the trial run for the month long Vegan diet challenge. No way JOSE. No more freakin Vegan eating for me. Ever. Never.

But, I must say that I learned how to cook a new array of vegetables, how to appreciate the vegetables and how much I appreciate animal products.



These are two of my most common Vegan meals. I know, you are probably drooling right now. But, don't worry, if you absolutely MUST HAVE either meal I will whip it up for you. Just shoot me a message.

Barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment